In these self-paced modules in “Business Environment Reform Tools”, representatives from public and private stakeholders in African, Caribbean, and Pacific (ACP) countries will learn how to use practical and straight-forward tools to improve the business environment in African, Caribbean and Pacific countries. You will earn a PDF certificate once you pass all the tasks of the four modules.
Who is this course for?
This course targets representatives from public and private stakeholders in African, Caribbean, and Pacific (ACP) countries.
What will you learn?
Participants who have successfully completed this course…
- will have a deeper understanding of what the ICR Facility’s toolbox is about and offers,
- will have assessed the appropriateness of selected tools in the context of the own actual or envisaged Business Environment Reform (BER) process,
- will know how to integrate the application of selected tools in the actual or envisaged Business Environment Reform cycle.
- Business Environment Reform and the ICR Toolbox,
- Advocacy Capacity Building,
- Gender Diagnostic Checklist,
- Green Integration Checklist.
How much time do you need to invest?
It will take you approximately four (4) hours (1 hour per module) to complete the entire course.
Course and module certificates
After successfully completing a module, you will obtain a module participation certificate. The passing requirements will be indicated in each module depending on the respective learning activities to perform. Once you got all four module participation certificates, you will receive an overall course certificate.