Involving the private sector in implementing the 2030 Agenda of the United Nations in African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries is essential. The private sector is a key engine of growth, providing income and job opportunities and innovation. Investments need a favourable business environment. For this purpose, the Investment Climate Reform (ICR) Facility was created.
The ICR Facility supports public and private stakeholders in ACP countries to improve their investment climate and business environment via public-private dialogue. It contributes to achieving SDG8 in ACP countries: Promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth, employment and decent work for all. More...
What do we offer?
- support for organisations conducting public private dialogues
- support for development financial institutions (DFIs)
- innovative instruments, lessons learned and best practices on investment climate reform with a focus on inclusivity and sustainability.
Interested in working with us?
Are you a stakeholder from the african, caribbean or pacific region and undertaking a business environment and investment climate improvement initiative? would you like to receive technical assistance from icr facility?
If you are
- regional/sub-regional body
- national government
- sectoral institutions
- public-private dialogue mechanism
- local development finance institution (DFI)
- private sector association or
- another non-state actor engaged in improving the business environment