The Investment Climate Reform (ICR) Facility supports organisations in African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries to create better conditions for businesses to thrive and for women’s economic empowerment and inclusion. Fostering a more favourable and gender-sensitive business environment will enable local and international businesses to generate opportunities, especially for women and youth, and boost the economic growth and sustainable development at large. More...
We offer easy access to fully-funded expertise to improve the business environment in ACP countries. We are passionate about improving the participation of women and youth in the economy. Tell us what you need. We can work on it together.
What do we offer?
- support business environment and investment climate improvement initiatives
- support national and regional development finance institutions (DFIs)
- innovative instruments, lessons learned and best practices on investment climate reform with a focus on inclusivity and sustainability.
Interested in working with us?
Are you a stakeholder from the african, caribbean or pacific region and undertaking a business environment and investment climate improvement initiative? would you like to receive technical assistance from the ICR Facility?
If you are
- regional/sub-regional body
- national government
- sectoral institutions
- public-private dialogue mechanism
- local development finance institution (DFI)
- private sector association or
- another non-state actor engaged in improving the business environment